The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience as a strategic and people focused leader. They will have a reputation as a visionary leader who is capable of defining and leading change within a complex and evolving landscape. Communication skills are key to this role with the occupant representing AUSTRAC at relevant management forums, including conferences or workshops as appropriate. This role is pivotal in the provision of advice to the senior leadership group on strategic workforce, workplace and security issues, meaning sound judgement and the ability to influence are key requirements.
- Manages, builds and shapes AUSTRAC’s resourcing and cultural footprint through: workforce planning and analytics, talent acquisition, capability development, performance management, diversity and inclusion, work, health and safety, learning and development, employment relations and payroll.
- Providing expert advice to the CEO and Deputy CEO on matters relating to organisational culture, corporate policy and legislation and sensitive people and security matters.
- Effectively managing financial resources and people capability.
- Making key contributions to executive strategies, and providing proactive advice and strategic recommendations to other Executives and the agency Governance Committee.
- Ensures AUSTRAC’s compliance with the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF), through the delivery of effective and effienct physical and personnel security solutions.
- Ensures AUSTRAC operations are consitent with the expectations of the Australian Commission for Law Enforcment and Integrity.
- Delivers facility and property management (leases, accommodation policies/strategies, property-related capital works) activities which align with agency resourcing strategies and commonwealth security requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A