The Executive Assistant is a key member of the executive support team within the Office of the Deputy CEO, Intelligence. With support this role is responsible for the delivery of timely, efficient and effective administration and executive support to the Deputy CEO, Intelligence.
- Acting as the first point of contact including greeting visitors, receiving and responding to phone calls, emails and correspondence and ensuring a high level of customer service to all staff and external parties
- Undertaking filing and records management functions ensuring records are accurate, complete and are managed in accordance with agency policy
- Initiating and ordering supplies and equipment, processing accounts for payment
- Arrange travel, reconciling expenditure and financial processing using AUSTRAC’s financial system, in accordance with corporate policies and guidelines;
- Preparing and/or quality assuring general correspondence and moderately complex documentation in accordance with agency guidelines
- Coordinating day-to-day administrative activities for the Deputy CEO, Intelligence
- Provision of secretariat duties, diary and event management
- Coordinating meetings, conferences and other events with internal and/or external stakeholders and ensuring that all required information for meetings is available
- Developing appropriate systems and procedures to enhance the accuracy, timeliness and presentation of workflow of the executive office
- Communicating effectively with AUSTRAC internal and external stakeholders to foster and build effective partnerships and relationships as required, resolving moderately complex operational and administrative matters
- Undertaking general research tasks and other duties as directed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A