The role is a key contributor in the delivery of in-house Work Health and Safety, Injury Management and Wellbeing services to all AUSTRAC workers.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a robust WHS Framework, ensuring compliance with legislative requirements while meeting AUSTRACs’ operational needs, including:
- Assist in the planning of and management of the ongoing delivery of an engaging wellbeing program that aligns with the agency’s priorities.
- Collecting and maintaining accurate records for reporting and other purposes relating to WHS, rehabilitation and compensation.
- Assisting in reviewing and developing policies and procedures related to the WHS Framework and Rehabilitation Management System (RMS).
- Taking an active part in activities in shaping the organisation’s culture and behaviours.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A