Website Australia Post
The Systems Engineering Delivery Lead is responsible for the delivery of maximum value to the customers and the business by making sure that all involved have the resources they need, are communicating well and are shielded from distractions and interruptions. Keeping teams and team members motivated and focused on attaining clear and visible goals with tight deadlines and timelines.
- Assessing the Scrum/Kanban maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the teams of the Systems Engineering at Major ceremonies.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
- Be able to hybrid between Agile and Waterfall for the significant Technology programs that require an Agile approach but are supported by other traditional style stakeholders.
- Working with either the other DL’s or delivery teams to further enhance the integration of our DevOps model.
- Representing that multiple teams of the Systems Engineering at major ceremonies.
- Ability to work across multiple streams/teams and facilitate at a high level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with the wider team and external customers e.g. executives, managers and SME’s.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from various stakeholders.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A