Website Australia Post
The Delivery Lead is responsible for the delivery of maximum value to the customer by making sure that all involved have the resources they need, are communicating well and are shielded from distractions and interruptions. Keeping team members motivated and focused on attaining clear and visible goals with tight deadlines and timeframes. Plans, controls and manages the delivery of a business, process change or technology project, over the full project lifecycle – ideation to implementation to meet agreed business needs within agreed parameters. Builds effective working relationships across all teams in an evolving and maturing environment.
- Guiding and coaching the Scrum Team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from various stakeholders.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with the wider team and external customers e.g. executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Work directly with and serve as a liaison between the business and technology teams.
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A