Website Australia Post
The purpose of this role is to be the single point of accountability for a portfolio of our medium business customers (ranging from $100k to $1m revenue). Each portfolio will contain maximum revenue of $50m per annum, comprising up to 50 customers. The role has end-to-end ownership of its customer accounts including relationships (customer satisfaction/NPS) and financials (revenue and sales).
The role will drive a strategic approach to account planning for its portfolio, and is accountable for building senior relationships, retaining existing revenue (by closing contract renewals) and driving sustainable growth (by extending revenue on current services and identifying opportunities for cross-sell into complex client solutions).
- Engage with customers on key retention activities through the full lifecycle of the customer contract, including renewing existing contracts, conducting annual price reviews, and reviewing surcharge compliance.
- Develop and implement customer-centric strategic account plans to effectively prioritise sales effort, protect existing revenue, and ensure a deliberate approach to maximising revenue growth of AP’s medium business accounts.
- Manage account relationships by leading regularly planned sales calls with Senior Executive level stakeholders to explore pain points and ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Identify and qualify opportunities within customer accounts to cross sell multi-product and/or complex solutions, drawing on Sales and Solutions Specialists as required to build, propose and close these new business contracts.
- Document all sales and account management activity in Salesforce to provide AP’s sales enablement functions (e.g. Sales Operations, Segment Development, etc.) with quality data to develop appropriate improvement strategies and initiatives.
- Ability to design and implement account management strategies for a portfolio of medium business customers (ranging from $100k to $1m revenue), with a strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience in face-to-face selling of standardised B2B solutions to small and medium business customers including identifying, qualifying, proposing and closing sales opportunities.
- Strong public speaking skills and experience leading client presentations to large groups.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen.
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Strawberry Hill, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A