Website Australia Post
As a direct report to the Senior Manager, Group Planning, this role will play a significant role in a team of professional staff that will is primarily responsible for coordinating and preparing the Group’s annual budget, 4-year Corporate Plan, and revised quarterly re-forecasts, with regular monitoring, analysis and reporting to the Leadership Team, Board and Shareholder.
- Helping to deliver the top-down financial plan to guide budgeting discussions with the Leadership Team
- Working and coordinating with multiple stakeholders, including the Leadership Team, business unit FP&A managers, and finance business partners to deliver business outcomes
- Driving and delivering the team’s modelling capabilities including but not limited to top-down P&L scenario modelling, cash flow, balance sheet forecasting, and managing the Enterprise Valuation
- Providing ad hoc financial analysis to support the Group CFO, Deputy CFO and the Leadership Team
- Proven track record of working with senior management and collaboration across multiple teams in the preparation and review of budgets and/or forecasts
- CA or CPA qualified and relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Advanced knowledge of technical and management accounting principles
- Excellent communication (written and oral) negotiation, consulting, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, and MS Word
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A