Website Department of Industry
Our ideal candidate has extensive experience in managing and overseeing the life cycle of finance systems and robotic process automation projects and enhancements. You will have the capability to deliver efficiencies and provide timely, compelling and accurate advice to senior management to support and influence their decision making.
- Provide technical expert advice and practical solutions to achieve both legislative compliance and stakeholder (internal and external) objectives and outcomes in relation to the role.
- Manage finance systems and robotic process automation projects and enhancements including technical scoping requirements, design, governance, documentation, risk management, delivery coordination and proposed/realised benefit assessment.
- Deliver seamless, practical and fit for purpose formal and informal projects by proactively engaging with departmental stakeholders ensuring mutually beneficial and satisfactory outcomes are achieved.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement strategies including the ongoing development and maintenance of ERP, FMIS & RPA systems encompassing: people, processes, systems, documentation and governance.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting (or contribute, as appropriate), including the project and enhancement life cycle and status reports, and monthly activity progress reports.
- Mentor and uplift team skills in finance systems’ life cycles, and the management and governance of projects and enhancements.
- Promote collaboration and cooperation by working proactively and effectively with key areas within the CFO Group, the department and external stakeholders to enable the delivery of comprehensive and reliable advice and support.
- Interpret and apply legislative instruments, Australian Government policies (including internal policies) and the financial framework to departmental specific functions, activities and objectives.
- Promote and exhibit behaviours consistent with the APS Values, General Duties of Officials and accountability framework.
Company: Department of Industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A