The Registry Interactions & Services team oversees ASIC’s operational interactions with the ATO registry, progressing the transfer of additional functions and responsibilities to the ATO, and performing registry functions retained by ASIC. RIS support the build of new services to facilitate lodgements to ASIC and the implementation of the MBR Program. RIS acts as a liaison point between the ABRS and many ASIC Regulatory teams and facilitates the relationship between ASIC and the ATO.
- Specify high-level and detailed requirements and user stories (business, functional and non-functional) documenting the requirements and acceptance criteria in a format that can be shared with, and easily understood by a variety of stakeholders
- Develop process maps with as-is process analysis and to-be process designs
- Liaise with SMEs to gather feedback on the requirements and finalise design documents for developers
- Contribute to test preparation and execution as required
- Work closely with business subject matter experts (SMEs) and IT teams to elicit and analyse business requirements to discover the underlying business need to be addressed and information related to the product and project requirements, through structured conversations and workshops with stakeholders
- Lead input into projects and programs directly impacting ASIC’s systems, and
- Display strong skills in managing your own tasks and performance to deliver on ASIC’s strategic priorities and team business plan.
- Proven experience working as part of a project team, in a dynamic project/program environment
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills associated with eliciting, documenting, and managing requirements
- Ability to analyse and understand business requirements, solve complex issues and write policy and procedure documents.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Demonstrated ability to engage with business users to understand their requirements and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Ability to manage tasks efficiently, meet timelines and produce quality results.
- Good Knowledge of the Registry business and it’s delegation to the Australian Business Registry Service (ABRS)
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst would be beneficial.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A