Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are embarking on major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in a number of areas such as application modernisation, data analytics, mobility and cloud.
- Work within an Agile scrum, actively contributing to agile ceremonies
- Ensure that development, coding, privacy, and security standards are adhered to
- Create and maintain integration design document and interface specification articulating the data mapping, data formats and data transformations between source and target systems
- Develop integration interfaces, applying the integration design patterns with best practice
- Design, develop, test and deploy the integration services on ASIC integration platform, including Boomi and AWS API Gateway
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Web services and API (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
- Experience in designing API using Swagger Hub, is a plus
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing integration solutions using Boomi platform or other leading integration platforms (e. g MuleSoft, SOA, Software AG)
- Experience with AWS API Gateway, is a plus
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A