A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC’s vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what you will bring. We value those with sharp, analytical minds and are open to challenging the way things are done.
- Develop and refine ASIC’s cyber assessment framework
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of ASIC’s Supervisory Cyber Strategy and support its delivery.
- Support and continuously improve ASIC’s Supervisory Cyber Incident Response Plan, manage ASIC’s response to cyber incidents impacting our regulated population in accordance with that plan and monitor recovery.
- Collaborate with other regulators and Government on the development and evolution of strategy, and to participate in joint exercises.
- Build capabilities in cyber and operational resilience across ASIC regulatory teams
- Provide technical insights and recommendations to ASIC regulatory teams regarding their regulated populations and where appropriate broader trends and observations
- Develop internal resources that will assist regulatory teams in assessing the cyber and operational resilience of their regulated populations
- Collaborate with the ASIC IT and Risk teams as appropriate to ensure ASIC’s internal expertise as leveraged to deliver outcomes for our regulated entities wherever possible.
- Contribute to ASIC’s public messaging to educate and set expectations for our regulated populations that are proportionate to their size and market exposure.
- AU Government ISM & PSPF standard
- NIST cybersecurity framework for critical infrastructure
- Demonstrated knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders and highly developed negotiation and strategic relationship management skills.
- Highly desirable certifications:
- CISA, CISSP, CISA, CRISC
- Highly desirable security framework/ standard accreditation:
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop innovative responses and solutions.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and be accountable for outcomes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in incident response management.
- Experience designing frameworks and governance structures to support and assess cyber resilience.
- Demonstrated experience in information security and operational resilience at a senior level.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A