Permanent opportunity for experienced Technical Trade Trainer based in Osborne, SA. You will deliver and develop technical trade training to Engineering Apprentices and Engineering Tradespeople.
- Assessing & reporting on Apprentices & Trades skills development
- Delivery of approved training whilst at all times maintaining a safe work environment
- Develop training packages & training aids
- Exemplary communication skills – written and verbal, showcasing your ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the company
- Ability to plan and deliver trade training packages to Apprentices and Tradespeople
- 10 years minimum Trade experience
- Experience and knowledge of safe working practices, legislative requirements and Australian standards pertaining to specific equipment and tools
- Develop and write training plans and documents
- Supervise training groups and individuals, including apprentices
- Draft Apprentice Reports
- Eligible for an Australian Defence Security Clearance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A