We are currently seeking x2 experienced Cyber Security Engineers to join the Engineering team on a full time permanent basis, based in either Osborne, SA or Henderson, WA. This role is to provide support across the Life of Type Extension (LOTE) Program.
- Support the development of the Cybersecurity Requirements Set with the Project Sponsor and the Mission System Design teams.
- Participate in Integrated Project Teams to meet the needs of the Cybersecurity Program.
- Support the Cybersecurity Program by engagement with the following stakeholders; Project Sponsor and team, SUBFOR and NIWB, Platform System OEMs.
- Develop, with the Design Manager, estimates and schedules in support of defined Cybersecurity activities to be performed during System Reviews (SRR, SDR, DDR etc.), Integration, Set to Work and Verification/Validation phases.
- Conduct Cybersecurity risk assessments and develop suitable risk control measures
- Participate in System Reviews (SRR, SDR, DDR etc.)
- Participate in Cybersecurity workgroups with stakeholders (Internal ASC project teams, OEMs, sub-contracted support and design agencies).
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) (preferred).
- Strong analytical skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a similar discipline.
- Familiarity with the ISM, DSPF and DSM and other security policy documents.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Practice and encourage open and honest communications
- Respect and strictly follow company and customer policies
- Ability to access ITAR controlled technology
- NV1 security clearance
- Critical thinker and problem solver
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience in their field of engineering
- 5 years’ or more experience practicing in an Engineering position within the cyber security discipline field.
- Experience in the support of certification and accreditation of Defence or Government ICT systems (preferred).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A