Are you looking for an opportunity to utilise your expertise for a cause that will truly make a difference? ASC’s recent AUKUS partnership has resulted in the establishment of a Sovereign Shipbuilding Talent Pool (SSTP) that will build Australia’s capability for the future, nuclear-powered submarine build. An industry leading and one-of-a-kind program of work that has not been seen in Australia since ASC originally built the Collins Class fleet of submarines over 3 decades ago.
- Ability to effectively explore issues and develop successful solutions,
- Ability to influence senior internal and external stakeholders,
- Strong understanding and demonstrated ability to perform in Workforce Planning,
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and database management,
- Excellent attention to detail, communication skills and problem solving skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in the use of Power BI is desirable,
- Qualifications in Data Analytics and Reporting related Business, Engineering, or Finance, or extensive experience in a similar role,
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Data and Analytics role,
- Operational experience in Defence, complex manufacturing, mining or construction will be highly regarded,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A