Reporting into our Delivery Capability arm of the business, based in Henderson, WA. We are seeking additional Project Engineers to provide project support activities across our key program of work. A predominant focus of these roles will involve driving the development and implementation of pragmatic solutions across the Collins Class Submarine program also taking into consideration technical and safety requirements, schedule times and cost impacts.
- Monitoring and controlling project performance baselines including schedule baselines, time phase’s budgets and earned value measurement
- Managing project risk, including mitigation and opportunity realisation actions
- Measuring work progress, analysing variances and developing corrective actions
- Safety first culture fostering a productive, safe and responsible workplace
- Development of key project artefacts and documentation
- Project report generating and developing project reviews for stakeholders
- Liaising with diverse stakeholders across multiple departments
Our ideal candidates will be individuals who have a growth mindset and are eager to build on their experience in the coordination and delivery of projects as well as the ability to communicate effectively. To align with our company values, it is important that you display key attributes in supporting others as well as thriving on adding value through process improvement initiatives and delivering quality work.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Henderson, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A