Permanent opportunities for experienced Project Controls Costs Analyst or Cost Analyst to join our team based in Henderson, WA.
Reporting to the Principal Program Control Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for the collection and input of data into the corporate Earned Value Management (EVM) tool, Cobra. You will use your experience within a Project environment to conduct analysis of period and cumulative cost and schedule variances against the Project Baseline and prepare Earned Value Performance Reporting (EVPR) for the Project Manager and/or Control Account Manager. In addition, you will facilitate Project forecasting and the development of a robust Estimate To Complete (ETC) and carry out effective and timely change control.
- Source trend data using historical budgets, actual hours and actual cost information to assist with forecasting and project risk mitigation.
- Preparation of periodic EVPR and visual reports, as well as utilising your communication and stakeholder engagement skills to assist in the analytical review of these reports with Project Managers and/or Control Account Managers
- Maintaining accurate cost and schedule information in accordance with contractual requirements
- Contribute to the Project Management team by providing proactive cost efficiency improvement recommendations
- Work closely with Project Managers and/or Control Account Managers to conduct variance analysis and assist in the development of corrective action plans
- Experience in the discipline of EVM within a Project Controls team or Project Management role.
- You will possess strong communication skills and an ability to build and maintain professional working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perth, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A