The Strategic Contracts Manager role is based in Osborne, SA accountable to the Head of Project Management and will be responsible for optimising efficiency and utilisation of sub contract services across ASC-N. The success of this role will be heavily reliant on your ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with sub-contractor representatives at both the contract and working levels. Through these relationships your focus will be on driving improved efficiency of sub contract performance by facilitating early engagement of sub-contractors during the planning phases to ensure sub-contractor tasks are understood and optimised in the project schedule.
- In the capacity of Contract Owner, chair periodic Service Provider Contract Management Meetings.
- Ensure Service Provider Subcontractor Workforces are suitably Trained, Competent, and Authorised to perform their Scope of Works.
- Perform effective Performance Management in regards to Service Provider Subcontracts, in line with Individual Contracts and ASC Policies and Procedures.
- Set clear safety expectations with sub-contractor leadership and Champion the “PROTECT” value through strong Safety Leadership behaviours.
- Ensure the Service Provider Subcontractors remain compliant with Security Policies, Procedures, and relevant Legislation.
- Promote ASCs PRIDE Values through your own behaviours and foster a culture that facilitates high performance.
- Represent the ASC-W Program as Key Business Stakeholder, collaborating on Market / Tender Activities for major Service Provider Subcontracts prepared by Supply Chain.
- Perform effective Change Management in regards to Service Provider Subcontracts, in line with Individual Contracts and ASC Policies and Procedures and ensure the impacts are understood by the relevant projects.
- Coordinate Development of Service Provider Subcontractor Estimates for ISSC ASC-W Maintenance Availability Projects Planning Phases, to support MACP1 & MACP2 submissions to the Customer in line with the End to End Process.
- Perform Program Level Earned Value Analysis and Management against Service Provider Subcontracts, through Input Validation & Baseline Maintenance, to generate Performance and Trend Analysis.
- Establish effective short and long-term Resource Capacity Planning across Service Provider Subcontracts, at the Program Level.
- Ensure impact to the business from Transition of Service Contracts from Incumbent to New Providers is minimized.
- Perform effective Program Level Risk Management in regards to Service Provider Subcontracts, in line with ASC Policies and Procedures..
- Demonstrable high level verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable practical knowledge of schedule development, earned value management, risk management, quality management, stakeholder and personnel management as applicable to a complex program or portfolio environment.
- Previous experience in sub contract management or as a contract owner.
- Diploma or higher qualifications in Project Management
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a complex project environment as a Project Manager (or equivalent)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A