The Project Manager is accountable to the Senior Project Manager for delivering detailed project management and support activities required during all phases of the project lifecycle and the supervision and coordination of assigned Project Engineers and Administrators. Permanent role based in Henderson, WA. Accountable for managing the planning, execution and closeout of elements of a major project or managing one or more minor or very minor projects.
- Coordinate the planning, development, execution and close out of project activities in liaison with ASC internal functional departments and/or external contractors as required, to ensure the successful project outcomes.
- Conduct Project Risk and Opportunity reviews, with the development and proactive management of risk mitigation / opportunity realisation strategies.
- Planning, developing and maintaining performance baselines as well as measuring work progress, analysing variances and developing corrective actions.
- Daily liaison with ASC internal functional departments, such as Engineering, Quality, Planning, Estimating, Production, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Commercial, Procurement and Finance.
- Preparation and collation of reports in accordance with project requirements and coordinate weekly, monthly and quarterly project reviews.
- Cost Account Manager (CAM) responsibility for financial management of elements or the whole of respective projects.
- Management and supervision of assigned Project Engineers and Administrators including line management responsibilities.
- Australian Defence Security Clearance (NV 1)
- International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Regulations
- Diploma or higher qualifications in Project Management
- Membership of the AIPM or equivalent
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a complex project
- Demonstrable high level verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable practical knowledge of Scheduling, Earned Value Management, financial, stakeholder and personnel management as applicable to a complex project environment.
- environment at a Senior Project Engineer level (or equivalent).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A