The purpose of this position is to develop and provide transformation services and capability to the business. This role will support numerous stakeholders in facilitating workshops, modelling processes, analysing data, documentation of procedures and coaching of business stakeholders and peers.We are seeking an expert Senior Business Analyst who can lead process design/improvement of medium and large initiatives to successful outcomes through the use of industry standard business improvement methodologies, such as Lean/Six Sigma, and problem-solving methodologies.
- Demonstrated expertise in delivering and leading sustainable technology, process and behavioural change
- Demonstrated ability to delivery customer value in leading and delivering sustainable technology, process and behavioural change.
- Sound negotiation skills with the ability to transform business cases from opportunity to outcomes
- Demonstrated expertise in gathering and understanding customer requirements in context of complex interdependent systems of systems
- Ideally exposure to agile project delivery software such as Jira and Confluence, process automation software such as Microsoft Power Automate / iBPMS, Microsoft 365 (including SharePoint) and data visualisation software such as PowerBI
- Experience in developing process flow charts as well as coordinating workshops
- Demonstrated expertise as a Senior Business Analyst within enterprise project environments
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a similar environment
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills as well as good reporting capability
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A