As the Tax Accountant, you will play a crucial role in assisting the Taxation Manager in the completion of all taxation and related functions for ARTC. This opportunity provides a switched-on, adaptable Tax professional to gain further experience in a top-tier tax function within a national organisation. The Tax Accountant will maintain accuracy and integrity of the Tax function and will be given every opportunity to challenge conventions.
- Completing account reviews, computations and preparation of schedules for the purpose of tax effect accounting and tax compliance obligations. Preparation of tax effect accounting calculations and disclosures.
- Prepare detailed and accurate working papers to support ARTC’s tax compliance obligations and legislative requirements.
- Preparation and lodgement of annual TPAR report.
- Preparation of indirect and direct tax returns, inclusive of Income Tax, FBT, BAS, Fuel Tax
- Credits, R&D and tax payment calculations on a timely and accurate basis and provide constructive solutions to taxation issues.
- Assist with month end accounts, audit processes, forecasts and budget for tax related balances and commentary.
- Support the implementation and preparation of tax related policies and procedures to assist in mitigating and management of exposures to taxation risks
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce
- Completed CA or CPA qualification
- Practical experience in applying financial accounting concepts
- Similar experience in a Big 4 or large corporate environment
- Experience in the preparation of corporate income tax returns and tax effect accounting calculations
- Experience in the preparation of FBT return
- Ability to partner with and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A