The Major Construction Projects division of ARTC is responsible for designing, constructing and commissioning all new major projects, excluding Inland Rail. These projects range from track and junction upgrades and capacity improvements through to construction of new railway lines.
- Assist and support the construction and delivery of the Project to meet ARTC’s requirements.
- Manage the development, coordination and review of contractor works and access packages, to achieve the project’s deliverables.
- Promote and positively contribute to the culture of safety and best practice in all aspects of the project
- Assist and support the development of the detailed design to meet ARTC’s Design Assurance requirements.
- Manage the development, coordination and review of contractor third party and utilities works packages, to achieve the project’s deliverables.
- Ability to work in an organised, well-ordered manner.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skill and presentation skills.
- Highly developed problem resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Eligibility for membership of the Institute of Engineers Australia.
- Rail Industry Worker (RIW) Card
- Work Health and Safety General Induction (“White Card”)
- Driver’s licence – Class C
Qualification & Experience:
- Highly experienced in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Microsoft Project
- Minimum of 5 year’s proven experience in engineering maintenance, construction or project management of track, civil and/or structures. Experience on greenfield or brownfield rail construction projects will be highly regarded.
- Proven experience in the administration and management of delivery of capital works projects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A