An opportunity is now available for a Senior Administration Officer on a 12 month fixed term contract to provide professional executive administrative support to the Director Engineering, Assurance and Integration and the greater team in a timely, accurate and confidential manner. Utilising your previous experience as a personal/executive assistant for a senior manager in a large organisation you will also provide executive administrative support to the wider Inland Rail Leadership Team where required.
- Exercise independent judgment in the absence of the Director to prioritise and action important matters to ensure that they are kept abreast of important information as it becomes available and that important matters are dealt with as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of outlook calendar and prioritise meetings, obligations and workflow as required to ensure that the Director HSE is kept informed and up to date of daily schedules and commitments and to maximise the efficient use of the available time.
- Prepare and distribute correspondence, agendas, minutes, presentations and reports as required by and on behalf of the Director HSE ensuring accuracy and efficiency to assist in the delivery and dissemination of information both internally and externally, with a high level of discretion and sensitivity.
- Purchase goods and services, including making travel and accommodation arrangements, as per ARTC policies and procedure for the Director HSE and wider HSE team.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, maintain confidentiality and make independent decisions when necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to use judgement and discretion when dealing with enquiries and disseminating information.
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
- Collaborative and flexible mindset, with experience working in large, complex, multi-disciplinary teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated previous experience as a personal assistant for a senior manager in a large organisation.
Extensive proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office applications and advanced typing/keyboard skills.
- Demonstrated advanced written and verbal communication skills, including previous experience in writing documents on behalf of a senior manager.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A