The Assistant Manager supports the Store Manager to achieve sales objectives, improve employee performance and ensure efficient store operations. The Assistant Manager must lead by example and inspire their team to generate sales as well as provide outstanding customer service all while projecting the company’s culture and image. In the absence of the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager oversees all store operations.
- Processing purchases at the register.
- Providing excellent customer service and coaching their team accordingly.
- Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring company standards are followed in accordance with the employee manual.
- Performing all other related duties as directed by the Store Manager.
- Oversee all store operations including: opening and closing procedures, store cleanliness, re-stocking and merchandising, customer service and supervision of the team.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Assisting in the implementation of strategies to achieve the store’s sales and profit budgets.
- Comply with all head office requests regarding store operations.
- Ability to delegate tasks and take ownership
- Ability to lead a team in a positive and inclusive manner
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Minimum 1-year retail experience in a leadership role
- Strong time management, and priority-setting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A