Our APS Level 6 candidates are enthusiastic about developing a strong pipeline of leaders who could take on the most senior APS roles in the future. You will exercise both initiative and sound judgment in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures. With a strategic lens, you will critically analyse information and make evidence based opinions using your well-developed research and problem-solving skills. You will have experience in program/project management, be able to manage competing priorities, deliver high quality results and provide professional and informed written and verbal advice to stakeholders from other agencies.
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge in talent management and provide advice and technical expertise to senior SES to guide program activities;
- Manage the team’s:
- shared Inbox and responding appropriately to queries or escalating as required;
- finances including accruals, invoicing, tracking spends against overall contract values;
- GovTeams pages to ensure accuracy;
- Data management including maintaining master data spreadsheets and lists;
- Work closely with the team on an ambitious forward work program.
- Work with external providers to design and deliver development activities and program events;
- Implement effective project management practices to ensure quality work and program milestones are on track, this may include:
- Manage relationship with specialist talent providers ensuring quality outcomes and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement (including project and contract management);
- Closely liaise with participants’ EAs to coordinate various aspects of the program;
- Liaising with assessment providers coordination team;
- Liaising with venues (once face-to-face interviews resume).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A