We are looking for an exceptional story-teller, who understands the difference that high quality and well-executed communication can make to an organisation. Partner with HR to deliver clear and compelling campaigns that reflect the organisation’s values and build APRA’s employee value proposition. Lead communication for our Inclusion and Diversity program and get involved in shaping our workplace culture.
- Work across the business with stakeholders at all levels to achieve communication objectives and translate complex information for broad audiences in an engaging way.
- Champion the employee voice and seek out stories and different perspectives to shine a light on our great people and achievements.
- Join a successful Corporate Affairs team as they continue to transform the organisation’s culture and deliver high-quality professional communication across APRA.
- Partner with the HR team to join-the-dots and develop and execute people engagement and communication strategies that achieve tangible outcomes.
- Write stories, develop creative campaigns that include videos, events and infographics to bring our culture to life.
- Provide communication leadership, offer best practice advice, guide business stakeholders and participate in broad projects and initiatives across APRA.
- Ensure work is delivered in accordance with all APRA’s procurement, risk management and compliance requirements.
- Ability to translate complex corporate information into simple compelling messages.
- Second-to-none writing, editing and story-telling skills.
- Pro-active team-player, with the ability to think strategically and creatively, work independently and deliver results.
- Values-driven, warm and friendly, with great relationship-building skills.
- Experience in a Microsoft environment is a must including excellent skills in MS Powerpoint Word and SharePoint online.
- Experience briefing agencies and scripting and producing internal videos.
- Well-rounded experience across all aspects of internal communication including the ability to identify issues, target audiences and execute the full range of communication tactics to achieve outcomes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Au
Application Deadline: N/A