Website Campbelltown Council
We are currently seeking suitably, qualified and experienced casual Group Fitness Instructors with outgoing personalities, positive attitudes and enthusiasm, to provide exercise classes in a broad variety of class formats.
- Current cleared Working with Children Check with Services NSW
- Demonstrated understanding in Work, Health and Safety practices.
- Experience delivering exercises classes in a variety of formats.
- Great communication skills with the ability to engage groups in a positive manner.
- COVID-19 Vaccination or Medical Contraindication Certificate upon commencement.
- Commitment to living our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, trust and optimism.
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Current Resuscitation Certificate
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current registered Group Exercise Leader/Instructor with Fitness Australia
- Current pre-choreographed instructor certification preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of session planning for a range of fitness classes
Company: Campbelltown Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Campbelltown, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A