The Project Support Officer will work closely, and build effective and collaborative relationships with, all Academic Portfolio key staff involved in project activity. The Project Support Officer will perform a number of routine administrative duties, such as taking minutes, but will also assist in the preparing of status reports, maintaining risks and issue registers, recording project decisions, monitoring project schedules and other administrative tasks as required by the project manager
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans areavailable.
- Provide secretarial support for project meetings and committees; including taking accurate minutes, compiling and circulating the agenda, minutes and committee papers, and following up on action items.
- Support project managers, Executive and other Academic Portfolio teams to improve relationships with Colleges/Schools, to gather information required for projects and to increase communication and collaboration betweenall areas of the university.
- Comply with all ANU policies and procedures and in particular those relating work, health and safety and equal opportunity. Other duties as required, consistent with the classification level of this position and in line with the principle of multiskilling.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience preparing high quality documentation with excellent written and verbal English skills including an ability to analyse and present information in variousformats.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in an administrative or project support role in a complex environment. Relevant qualifications will be highlyregarded.
- Demonstrated high-level customer service and effective communication skills, with experience drafting business correspondence, reports and meeting papers and an ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders in a culturally diverseenvironment.
- Highly developed functional IT skills, including proficiency using Microsoft Office suite and experience with online data management platforms
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A