The Administration Officer works closely with members of the Student Administration team and with administration practitioners across campus, liaising with and providing quality program advice and service to students, academic and professional staff. The Administration Officer is responsible for the provision of day-to-day administrative support for student lifecycle activities, ensuring data accuracy and integrity, and timely escalation of more complex issues to relevant team members.
- Assist with the implementation and roll-out of various local or University-wide student-related projects, providing timely and high-quality support.
- Establish strong and effective relationships with colleagues within the college and across campus, developing a broad base of student administration skills, and actively participate in the continuous process improvement of student related activities.
- Comply with all ANU policies and procedures, in particular those relating to work health and safety and equal opportunity.
- Perform other duties as directed, consistent with the classification level of the position and in line with the principle
- Sound knowledge of administrative practices, including the ability to interpret and apply policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
- Demonstrated high level customer service and effective communication skills with an ability to consult and liaise effectively with a wide range of stakeholders in a culturally diverse environment.
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative role in a complex environment or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/ training.
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail, with a demonstrated ability to prioritise own workload and to work effectively both independently and as part of a team, meeting competing deadlines and delivering high quality outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience using a large enterprise system including the ability to generate complex reports and demonstrated skills using the MSOffice suite, in particular Excel. Experience in working in a Learning management System will be highly regarded
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A