Analysts at ASD use their technical capabilities, in multi-disciplinary teams to solve problems that others cannot solve. They receive training in using our specialised systems, which are used to undertake sophisticated intelligence or technical analysis, producing vital intelligence and security information for the Australian Government.
- Using software development skills to develop capabilities to perform your analysis
- Developing new methods of analysing and exploiting data for intelligence or information security purposes
- Investigating of large and complex data sets
- Conducting offensive cyber operations
- Analysing communication systems
- Analysing foreign signals intelligence
- Preparing short-term or long-term information reports to government
- Solving cryptological problems using advanced mathematical concepts
- Translating foreign language material.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A