Website American Hospital Dubai
The Anesthetic Technician’s primary function is to assist with all anesthetic procedures and to maintain all related anesthetic equipment and keep documentation to support this.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly maintenance of all anesthesia related equipment. Responsible for orienting, guiding new anesthetic technicians and nurses.
- Current license to practice as Anesthesia Technician in home country.
- BCLS required, ACLS desired
- Must have active DHA license / DHA Eligibility
- Private hospital experience preferred
- Must hold a valid residency visa in Dubai
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduated/ Diploma from an Anesthetic technology course from an accredited educational institution, college or university.
- Minimum of three (3) years current experience as Anesthesia Technician
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A