Website American Hospital Dubai
- Follows the chain of command in reporting incidents or concerns
- Maintains accurate and thorough documentation as per Hospital Policies and Procedures
- Performs nursing interventions / procedures in accordance with established standards of care and policy and procedures
- Book patient for appointment, procedure, or treatment according to treatment plan
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks ensuring effective functioning of the area
- Provide Nursing Care to patient prior and post procedure
- Maintains competency in use of department specific equipment necessary for the resuscitation of the patient
- Demonstrates knowledge of and ability to render care and services based on age, appropriateness and developmental needs of patients
- Demonstrates skills in assessment of patient, family’s physical and psychological needs
- Follow up on patient’s diagnostic tests and coordinate with physician for informing patients about their results, treatment, or if a follow up is needed with physician
- Maintain knowledge and awareness regarding department / service specific policies, procedures and guidelines
- BLS certification.
- Current license to practice nursing.
- 3-4 year General Nursing Diploma / Degree
- Arabic speakers preferred
- Previous experience in a Private Healthcare institute is an asset.
- Minimum 4 years nursing care, with at least two years’ experience in OB GYN speciality
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A