Website Albury City Council
The position will drive an innovative strategic vision through the implementation of the Albury Wodonga Smart Community Strategy and oversee the internal project delivery of the AlburyCity Innovation Framework initiatives. The position will play an important strategic role in managing the implementation and ongoing evolution of the Albury Wodonga Smart Community Strategy as well as assisting in the development, implementation and evolution of the Two Cities One Community Strategic Plan.
- Provide leadership and direction to employees, including performance management, training and development, motivation and engagement.
- Work actively and collaboratively to develop and maintain effective regional partnerships
- Seek, recognise and analyse opportunities for AlburyCity to engage in leading-edge initiatives that have the potential to deliver and extend on the Smart Community Strategy.
- Drive the strategic implementation of the Albury Wodonga Smart Community Strategy,
- Coordinate and drive the implementation of the Two Cities One Community Strategy
- Lead and manage the implementation of the AlburyCity Innovation Framework project initiatives
- Ensure effective and timely project management
- Taking a leading role in business process analysis to identify improvement opportunities through the use of information and communications technology.
- Establish and foster strong and productive networks and working relationships with internal and external parties that seeks to improve community liveability.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Communications Technology, business development and communications and / or other related fields, and/or relevant equivalent experience
- Class C Drivers Licence
- Proven experience leading the development and effective implementation of strategic plans and achievement of identified outcomes.
Company: Albury City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albury, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A