Website Albury City Council
Manage Council’s fleet compliance and training responsibilities including compliance management and monitoring, fleet training programs, management of FleetSafe Program and incident investigation analysis.
- Implement operator competency systems and procedures.
- Implementation and coordination of fleet training program (operator training, driver training, fleet inductions, competency assessment programs, risk assessment training, fleetsafe program, etc).
- Management of Plant Assessor program (fleet risk assessments, risk assessment documentation, risk management training, risk management audits, risk inspections, risk compliance etc).
- Management and monitoring of Council’s ongoing fleet compliance based responsibilities (Roads & Maritime Services, National Heavy Vehicle Regulations, Workcover Legislation, Council Plant Procedures, etc).
- Develop and implement ongoing monitoring and auditing program for Council’s fleet.
- Management of Council’s fleet Chain of Responsibility policies
- Management and implementation of Council’s FleetSafe Policy, Procedures and ‘Crash Awareness’ Program.
- Coordination of fleet crash management services (attending all fleet related incidents, damage assessments, organising tow trucks, insurance claim form process, repair quote process, third party management, repair management process, hire car management, repair inspection etc.)
- Investigate and analyse all fleet related incidents in accordance with Preliminary Crash Analysis (PCA) procedures.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent qualification
- Class C Driver’s Licence (compulsory to have and maintain)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Fleet Management
- Experience in heavy vehicle and plant fleet management
- Experience in compliance/auditing field
- Experience in developing and implementing training programs
- Experience in incident investigation
- Experience in Chain of Responsibility legislation
Company: Albury City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albury, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A