Website Albury City Council
We are the facilitator of a thriving, resilient and liveable city full of opportunities, and the custodians of an environment like no other. We ensure Albury is a great place to live, work and invest. To safely transport children enrolled at Out of School Hours programs (OOSH), Family Day Care and Banjora Children’s’ Centre.
- To implement the OOSH Bus Guidelines.
- Observe requirements of RTA and driver authority.
- To provide a safe and reliable transport service for the children utilising AlburyCity’s Children’s Services.
- To work in an efficient and effective manner with all clients and staff.
- To prepare OOSH bus for collection of children in regard to installing booster and car seats and fueling of bus
- Light Rigid (LR) Driver’s Licence (compulsory to have and maintain)
- Relevant light rigid bus driving experience
- Exposure to children and strong ability to relate well to children
Company: Albury City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albury, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A