Website Al Ghurair Group
The purpose of this job is to analyze the energy system of the real estate assets and collect data on building Operations, HVAC, Electrical, Lighting and Controls in order to determine energy usage and efficiency and to ensure comfort, manage energy cost and consumption.
- Reporting energy consumption analysis report in which energy cost and consumption is reflected.
- Coordinate with finance department when it comes to Bill statement and billing the units that is in sub meters.
- Provide technical assistance (i.e. CAD drawing, analysis, computation) to other departments whenever needed.
- Monitor the over all status of the real estate assets through building management system and ensures the all machines and equipment are working perfectly.
- Coordinate with different departments which has concern in building management system.
- Promote energy saving though public awareness, trainings and implementing rules and regulation in energy consumption though out the building
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge in building operation system , maintenance, and control including HVAC, electrical and lighting.
- Oral and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical and prioritization skillsHow you match
- Over 5 years of full-time experience managing facilities operations and maintenance of real estate assets including residential and hotel apartments working experience
Company: Al Ghurair Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A