Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Evaluate Treasury risks and drive specific initiatives to improve the Treasury controls environment.
- Drive the process of documentation of the various Treasury processes
- Treasury reporting- positions, risks and compliance
- Drive the development of Key Performance/Risk indicators in relation to Treasury
- Monitor and report Treasury compliance, risks and positions through generation of regular reporting
- Drive the development and automation of Treasury reporting
- Supporting the review and sign off of all Treasury operations documentation
- Review all documentation in relation to Treasury operations- Bank account administration, Compliance, online banking, cash management etc. – for compliance with Group policies, best practice governance etc. before being signed off by authorised signatories.
- Providing Group Treasury inputs into Internal and External audit processes
- Provide Group Treasury inputs into the Group financial reporting processes-Mark to market valuations, notes on accounts etc.
- Support the processes in relation to Group Internal Audit of Group Treasury operations.
- Developing and monitoring the implementation of treasury policies
- Review of existing Treasury policies in the areas of cash and investment management, Risk Management, Funding and debt management, Bank relationship management, Treasury operations etc.
- Development and revamp of the Treasury polices and monitoring their implementation
- Reviewing Treasury Delegation of Authorities and supporting their revamp
- Review and drive updates to Treasury DOA
- Review and drive the setting up of Treasury limits
- Evaluating Treasury risks and controls and driving initiatives to improve them
- Review of existing Treasury processes and procedures in the areas of cash and investment management, Risk Management, Funding and debt management, Bank relationship management, Treasury Operations etc.
- Minimum Experience and Knowledge: 7-9 years’ experience in Big 4 accounting firms or large organisations with ability to evaluate, document and rollout Treasury policies, processes and DOA changes.
- Prior experience in liquidity management in large corporates would be an added advantage
- Education: Chartered Accountant or Management Accountant . or MBA (or similar qualification)
- Job-Specific Skills: Process and control oriented, good communication skills, exposure to automated Treasury systems or ERP, Good working experience of MS Office systems( Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A