Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- The Senior Electrical Project Engineer is assigned by the Project Manager and is typically the Project Manager for specific project / part of project and delivers a System or Project as required.
- The Senior Electrical Project Engineer is an advisor on Electrical services to the business units and maintains good communication with all stakeholders to ensure critical areas of concern are addressed.
- Delivering the project on time, within the budget and acceptable quality to all stakeholders.
- Liaise with all stake holders (Main Contractors, Consultants, Client and internal departments) to ensure project deliverables are catered during the engineering, execution and close out of the project.
- Coordinating with Planning Engineer, Junior Engineers and Supervisors in quantifying total material and labour requirements for the project, ensuring timely order of materials, planning / arranging of labour / sub-contractors.
- Coordinating with Planning Engineer, Junior Engineers, and Supervisors in monitoring daily productivity, comparing with planned, taking corrective actions for loss of productivity.
- Manage / Oversee installation and construction work from time to time and ensure efficient standards of workmanship are maintained.
- Maximise the efficient use of plant and equipment from within the organization.
- Liaise with local authorities as required.
- Checking the respective trade project cost (cost to complete) with allotted budget, reporting higher management / commercial / estimation department cost trends in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with QS to ensure that all variation works are captured, delays notified so that effective claims are made to increase budgeted project margins.
- Check for the options to propose good value engineering solutions on the designs which could mutually benefit all stakeholders, including a potential improvement to the budgeted profit margins.
- The Senior Electrical Project Engineer coordinates assigned projects, promotes safe working practices, develops and executes technically compliant, cost effective electrical engineering solutions for a project.
- The Senior Electrical Project Engineer accomplishes the assigned tasks within the framework of the company policies and procedures.
- Develop / apply internal engineering and construction standards, operating procedures, specifications and templates so that project delivery, engineering and construction are conducted in a consistent manner.
- Maintaining Lessons learnt register, exchange technical information and learnings within the organization to maintain awareness of internal projects, developments and trend.
- Take lead in managing / coordinating with engineers and drafting team for the submission/approval of shop drawings, tracking progress by shop drawing register.
- Take lead in managing / Coordinating with engineers and procurement department for vendor finalization / material submission and approvals of suppliers / vendors / equipment, tracking progress by material submission / procurement register.
- Seek resolution on complex technical problems as required to
- Ensure satisfactory completion of design and construction.
- Coordination with Mechanical / other trades for verification of actual equipment loads with IFC’s, notifying changes.
- Liaising with DEWA / ADDC / ETISALAT / DU / DCD authorities for approvals and having up-to-date knowledge on the current regulations and standards.
- Develop Method Statements for each activity in line with Project Specifications.
- Project Closeout Documentations.
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dammam, Saudia Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A