Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- You will be responsible to achieve and exceed the allocated sales target for new units, trade-ins, accessories and insurance policies and deliver the highest levels of customer service, thereby creating customer loyalty and repeat sales.
- You are also expected to constantly improve and update your knowledge on product range, features and benefits, market trends, competitor analysis, sales techniques and customer handling skills.
- People who are driven by results and enjoy exceeding targets and those that have an enthusiasm and desire to join the fast-paced world of Automotive with us, the leading brand across the UAE.
- As a business, we are keen to support your career growth with us by providing you with excellent on-the-ground ‘Toyota’ practices and training, a competitive package and a team spirited environment to work.
- At least 2+ years’ successful sales experience. During screening we will be asking about your success stories and your results in your sales career.
- Current UAE driver’s license is a must
- Degree education preferred, but not essential
- English is essential and Arabic is desirable. Other languages are an advantageous.
- An interest in cars and the ability to pick up on technical training about automobiles
- Leadership, negotiation and influencing skills, ability to build strong customer relationships, conflict resolution, ability to think clearly under pressure, ability to take decisions and follow through. Strong team player.
- You must be target driven, a good negotiator and have the ability to make the most of every opportunity.
- You should also be able to communicate effectively and be flexible to work in shifts and weekends.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A