Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Endorsing enquires to Sales through Daily, weekly & monthly report.
- Registered and unregistered inquiries
- Achieve the sales/Gross Margin target set by the management on monthly basis, quarterly basis and yearly basis by activities mentioned below
- Generating enquires on monthly basis so as to achieve order booking strike rate of 15-20% of enquires quoted every month based on assigned Sales/Gross Margin targets.
- Design review/Technical estimation for all enquires generated by self or others.
- Prepare technical Sales offers for customers/follow up for negotiation/order booking
- Generate new customers every month as per Sales target.
- Responsible for assisting the projects estimation team project to identify the costs estimated to execute the works.
- Ensure full scope of work is identified and defined prior to estimation stage
- Maintain comprehensive technical knowledge of products and services offering. Market intelligence, industry trends and completion in their assigned territory. Knowledge of design and estimation of Scaffolding projects
- Ensure all scaffolding solutions offered comply with company and country standards for quality
- Ensure all scaffolding solutions offered comply with company and country standards for safety
- Shall note all hazards and safety concerns when surveying a project to assist the Safety representative in preparing the Risk Assessments
- Responsible for safety compliance of self when visiting sites
- Follow up with customers at presales /after sales for feedback on customer satisfaction.
- Interaction and engage customer for information feedback related to competitors on pricing/technical information
- Provide relevant marketing collateral e.g. brochures, fact sheets.
- Understanding and analyzing the customer’s needs.
- Answering all the customer’s needs in a professional and efficient manner.
- Regular feedback of Customer creditworthiness knowledge through other suppliers/customer network partners/contractors at pre-Sales stage and after Sales stage.
- Sending emails or contacting Sales on urgent inquiries.
- Showing enthusiasm, energy and eye contact to all type of customers.
- Strong knowledge of scaffolding, access and formwork systems
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customers’ issues and to offer solutions
- Proven ability to develop and build strong customer relationships
- Capable of reading drawings
- Representing the Company at Client meetings in a professional manner, protecting the Company from any potential risk and ensuring a clear flow of communication to all relevant departments
- 3 Years’ experience in the Scaffolding and/or Formwork Industry
- 3 years in a UAE Sales position
- A university degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficient in MS Office.
- A valid UAE driving licence.
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Strong verbal and written communication & presentation
- Negotiation skills
- Quick adaptation of new ideas
- Effective team player
- Consistent and reliable and able to work under pressure
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A