Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- To prepare, agree and achieve annual aftersales business plans visualize and track concurred actions and strategic goals.
- To plan and implement agreed strategy for HR management and development including search and recruitment, succession planning, motivation, culture and attitudinal development, performance appraisals and quality management issues. To proactively grow employee engagement scores through impact planning and appropriate interventions.
- To agree and implement Toyota Retailer aftersales standards on systems and processes for achieving compliance, adopting best business practise and ensuring optimum commercial results.
- To support the Regional Marketing Manager to design, plan and implement strategic marketing campaigns including promotions for maximising revenue potential and meeting principal business plan agreements.
- To ensure all operational activities meet with Al-Futtaim corporate requirements for quality management, health & safety, legal stipulations, social responsibilities and general duty of care
- In conjunction with the Regional Manager Aftersales, to identify, appoint, new business to support the return business profit and cost management.
- To arrive at net sales revenue, net profit and return on investment objectives. Further, to achieve the subsequent annual budget for aftersales and to monitor and control performance via a monthly review and action plan process.
- The job holder should have a minimum 5 years automotive industry experience in an equivalent and/or senior role. GCC experience would be advantageous
- The job holder should be educated to university degree level (bachelor’s or master’s degree).
- A membership or qualification with a relevant industry body may be provided in substitution.
- Extended knowledge of the luxury automotive segment with particular focus on electric / hybrid technologies is preferred.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A