Website Al-Futtaim Group
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Maintaining optimum Availability to ensure demands meets supply – Service Level
- Reduction of Stock Age value
- Managing annual & case to case buy back.
- Demand Planning for each franchise respective to each region of Famco
- Fulfilling special price requirements for key customers
- Fulfilling contract based customers pricing requirement for specific period
- Managing various pricing requirements with various principals
- Appointing preferred forwarders
- Expediting back logs with supplier
- Expediting and ensuring smooth flow of shipment across the supply chain
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A