Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Contribute to maintain store in “Shape as new” by performing building maintenance functions according to the planned maintenance process.
- Complete work orders and preventative maintenance as scheduled.
- Act upon building, grounds, and maintenance inspections. Be a contact point with various external service providers
- You are responsible to ensure a safe, secure, clean and functional environment for our visitors and co-workers. Maintain the building, mechanical operating systems, non-selling furniture, interior and exterior in “shape as new” to promote the image and brand of IKEA
- Implement Facility department routines and procedures, both preventive and reactive.
- Work in an efficient and simple way in order to maximize efficiency within the dept.
- Be a contributor to provide a safe work environment for all, by following: local, state, federal and IKEA Risk guidelines.
- Foster a “Service” oriented approach with all departments.
- Contribute to an environment where the IKEA Culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
- Live and share the IKEA values every day.
- High School/Trade School Graduate.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in building maintenance and daily operations.
- Ideally from Electrical background supporting the asset management and coordinating with the commercial team.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of fire and security systems is an added advantage.
- Strong team player and good English communication.
- Proven commitment to high quality execution within limited time frames and safety is upheld to the highest standards and the store standard operating procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Confident in approaching and communicating clearly with different people in various situations.
- You have the ability to priorities and organize own work in order to make the most efficient use of time available. You have the ability to work in a fast retail environment.
- You are enthusiastic about assignments and working with others in a team.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A