Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Ensure all policies and procedures relating to Customer Query Handling, Complaints resolution are strictly adhered to, to ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure all transactions relating to SMR bookings, registration renewals, lease ready vehicles, lease off hires are successfully executed within set deadlines adhering to agreed SOPs, quality and service standards.
- Ensures fleet is available as per requirements at transparent at all stages
- Acting as a mentor to the CSR’s and drivers to help them understand the importance of delivering a great customer service experience
- You will be part of our Hertz operations team, reporting to the Operations Manager.
- You are also required to supervise in preparing fleet reports such as daily vehicle inventory, fleet on replacement, vehicle off hire, vehicle aging and etc. to improve overall efficiency of the department.
- Take ownership of addition reporting reference Staff attendance, Leave planning, unknown damages.
- The ideal candidate for this role should be a University Degree in relevant field with valid UAE Driving License.
- You should have a least 5-6 years’experience in a fleet operations supervisor/ team leader roles preferably from the car rental industry. You should have excellent communication skills, leadership and analytical skills and the ability to use advanced computer applications (MS Office Packages).
- We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A