Website Al-Futtaim Group
Al Futtaim Group Healthcare is looking for Insurance Coordinator. Responsible for the accurate flow of medical information and patient data between physicians, patients and third-party payers with the use of accurate numeric code to define diagnostics, treatments and procedures and to enter this information into a the facility’s database using medical coding protocol to produce a statement or claim.
- Meet daily coding production
- Update and maintain document lists
- Ensure that all codes are current and active
- Performs accurate charge entries
- Ensure proper coding on provider documentation
- Receive and review patient charts and documents for accuracy
- Report missing or incomplete documentation
- Handles co-pays, balances, and charge posting
- Serves as resource regarding insurance resolutions and coding questions
- Medical Coding Certificate; RHIT or CPC by AAPC or AHIMA Certificate- added advantage
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Computer Literacy skills is required.
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream
- Minimum 4+ years experience in a similar role.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A