Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us
- Help the brands to increase the Associate Engagement Scores.
- Have accountability to create new initiatives that lead to improve the employee journey and experience.
- Proficient in delivering presentations.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software programs like word, excel, power point, access database, etc. Statistical software preferable.
- Ability to analyse statistical data.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of employee demographics and Managers scores.
- Ability to work cohesively with Senior Leaders, divisions and departments as part of a team
- We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Must have a Driver’s License (UAE)
- Willing and able to travel across UAE.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A