Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Depending on business demand and domain expertise, the role holder will primarily focus on the service delivery aspects of Successfactors & SAP HCM systems and support any technology Implementations initiatives
- Resolve support tickets/cases raised across all Al-Futtaim HR systems spanning Recruiting, Learning, Performance, Core HR etc. to the target SLA standards
- Project Implementations Support – utilizing ASAP/PMP implementation methodologies
- Collaborate and contribute towards developing a growing Global community of HRIS power users across the group
- Conduct sessions to upskill COEs/BPs/Managers on HR systems and capabilities on demand
- Contribute to Group HR Analytics/Insights efforts across the function
- Execute pay changes in the system including Internal Recruitments, Promotions, Increments etc. across the group and support Group Payroll processing
- Work with the GHRIS functional leads to effectively execute cyclical events such as Bonus, TRS, Org Mapping, Performance Templates etc.
- Review user experience & adoption, supporting initiatives to enhance ROI on HR tech spends
- Continuous Improvement on ‘Self Service’ Dashboard/Analytics capabilities within the HR landscape
- Support Al-Futtaim’s HR Technology roadmap to globalize and standardize systems and processes
- SAP HCM & Successfactors modules – Learning Management, Performance & Goals, Recruitment & Onboarding, JAM, Employee Central & Employee Central Service Center. (Experience in administering any of the top 3 HR systems on ERP solutions for large enterprises for external hires)
- MS Office Solutions – Advanced User particularly in Excel and Powerpoint
- End to end understanding/expertise in HR as a function
- Process optimization and re-engineering
- Undertake Quality Control efforts/reviews across Masterdata, Workflows, Control Tables, System Automation and Process Adherence within Employee Services
- Contribute/Adhere to the HR Technology change control process
- 3+ years’ work experience in a fast-paced, HR service delivery environment (preferably HR Shared Services), or project/consulting environment in the fields of Implementations, Process Reengineering, Systems Development, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR/ Business Management or Technology.
- Understanding of HR business processes and best practices
- Functional Domain specific knowledge demonstrated through experience and/or training
- Exposure to ASAP and/or PMP methodologies for technology implementation is preferred
- Advanced User of office productivity tools & techniques (eg. MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Visio & etc.)
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A