Website Al-Futtaim Group
Handling integrated facilities management contracts and ensure to achieve / exceed customer satisfaction in service delivery
- Meeting, reporting client at regular intervals to maintain good communication and rapport with client and clients team
- Track contract progress and ensure agreed SLA’s and KPI’s are met
- Resource planning (manpower, material/replacement spares, subcontracted specialised services etc.) for the contracts assigned
- Responsible for takeover and handover of the FM Contracts
- Preparing and submission of monthly, annual reports for the contracts assigned
- Submission of invoices on time and obtain client acknowledgement.
- Conducting site surveys and preparing Assets condition reports.
- Conducting frequent site inspections and proposing standard modifications to the clients.
- Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others
- Implement all HSE policy, Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions (tool box talk) – thus preventing potential incidents at all times
- Ensure the team possess appropriate tools and tackles, spare parts and consumables, calibration of tools and tackles
- Ensure timely close out of HSE Action taken Reports, NCR’s
- Computer skills
- National and International Industry standards (ANSI/ASHRAE, IEEE, IFM, CIBSE)
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- UAE Driving License
- 4 years Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering (B.Tech / BE / Bsc)
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A