Website Al-Futtaim Group
To liaise with customers to provide after sales support (commercial, customer and technical) leading to increased customer satisfaction and retention. To monitor the level of customers that are retained in the Famco network for service and repair and to influence decision-makers on how more units can be directed into the Famco service network. To develop new service programmes that maximise service profitability.
- Implementing VOLVO quality standards as stipulated time
- Ensure technical and process support to all staff and customers to ensure the Fix it Right ratio is maximize
- Specifying correct tooling and equipment for the service and repair of the complete range of Volvo vehicles sold.
- Continuously training the employees in terms of latest technical developments, new equipment, new products and/or improving productivity and efficiency.
- Conducting service marketing to maximize capture rate of potential business and to achieve sales/profit targets.
- Managing overall income and expenses so as to maximize contribution to total cost absorption
- Assess incoming body shop jobs, prepare repair quotation & time to repair.
- Liaise with insurance company & customer
- Ensure Monthly over dues are not more than agreed target
- Implement new ideas/systems to ensure proper workshop layout, workshop loading, equipment maintenance, and facility utilization that creates an efficient and customer focused environment
- Good communicator in English; Arabic an advantage
- UAE Driving License is a must
- Effective Communicator
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership skills
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Commercial Vehicle Service Industry out of which 3 years in a Managerial/ supervisory role in Commercial Vehicles Body-shop workshop.
- Minimum engineering Diploma level preferable in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
- Experience in use of MS Office applications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: N/A