Website Australian Sports Commission
Provide high-level leadership and management support to the CFO and the ASC Executive by ensuring the overall integrity of the ASC’s internal and external budget allocations, capital allocations and financial position.
- Within established policy parameters, provide overall management responsibility for the Section, ensuring high level judgement, decision making and advice to deliver effective people management that
motivates employees and optimises both individual and team performance.
- Provide oversight of the provision of quality advice and reporting on relevant issues to the Minister, Sport Australia Board and senior management.
- Manage the development and implementation of financial frameworks, policies, guidelines and other resources that deliver business outcomes for the ASC.
- Actively promote and role model Sport Australia values of Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork, and contribute to positive organisational change, effective communication, and continuous
improvement at Sport Australia.
- Work collaboratively as part of a high performing team/organisation, establishing and maintaining effective partnerships with key internal and/or external stakeholders to identify, lead and deliver high quality
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferred knowledge and experience in internal and external budgets, including engagement with relevant stakeholders.
- Experience in successfully managing a diverse team, including demonstrated success in achieving team and project objectives and cohesion in line with a strategic direction.
- Detailed understanding and experience of financial management within a government context (i.e. Financial Management Framework, Australian Accounting Standards, PGPA Act 2013, and procurement
policies and processes).
- Extensive senior level experience in a financial role developing, analysing, monitoring and advising on budgets and financial
Company: Australian Sports Commission
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A