Website Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.Our airline flies to over 90 destinations with a fleet of 110 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 580,000 tonnes of cargo in 2017. We are honoured to have received many awards for our service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme, training and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) service, in recent years. The group is made up of seven business divisions – Operations, Commercial, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), Human Resources, Finance, Support Services and Transformation.
- Make sure safety precautions are understood and complied with before starting the job.
- Carry out instructions of the lead man of the group assigned by the engineer/supervisor.
- Assisting the supervisor while carrying out minor/major paint repairs.
- Assisting the supervisor in demanding material through the use of the computer system.
- To ensure that all work carried out is correctly certified and productive time is accurately recorded by the end of each job.
- Maintain a good level of housekeeping practices in the aircraft docks hangars and shops.
- Ensure that immediate work area is kept tidy and all waste material is appropriately disposed of by using drip trays and chemical waste bins
- Make sure that the equipment used for the job is safe(such as steps, ladders, man lifts, tools etc.
- Good knowledge of legal/Technical Procedure Manual(TPM)
- Experience of estimation of time, man hours and required materials.
- Ability to read and understand livery drawings.
- Ability to understand Aircraft mauals ie AMM/IPC/CMM.
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- Awareness of good housekeeping.
- Human Factors, documentation and PPE.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 to 4 years aviation hands on experience in the painting of interior and exterior commercial aircraft.
- Minumum High School or Technical / Mechanical Diploma.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A